Braindumps of 50-640
NetWare 5 Advanced Administration
Exam Questions, Answers, Braindumps (50-640)
Thanx to www.exams.ws for providing dumps.
1. In order to use Novell's FTP Service, you must
first load the ___ name space first.
Answer = NFS
2. You have Windows 95 users who need to save files
on both their local hard disks and a Novell volume.
What file needs to be loaded at the server console
Answer = LONG.NAM
3. Simulation Question - A user needs access to a
print queue. The user should only be able to manage
their own print jobs and not other users jobs.
Answer = Open the print queue object, and add the
user to the "Users" tab and not the "Operators"
tab. The Operators tab would give them control over
all print jobs, which is what we don't want.
4. Novell FTP Services allow you to….(2 choices)
Answer - List and Copy Files, and upload files from
a client to a server
5. You have a user named JSmith who needs access
to you FTP server whose address is 188.8.131.52. How
would you connect
to this through a web browser?
Answer - FTP://JSmith@184.108.40.206
6. What file format can you export DNS information
Answer - BIND
7. After the schema has been extended, which of the
following DNS objects are available?
Answer - Resource Record object, Resource Record
Set object, DNS Name Server object, and DNS Zone object
8. Identify the software or services which establishes
the connection between a Windows workstation and a
NIAS Remote Access Server?
Answer - Windows Remote Access Service or dial up
9. A user is complaining that he cannot upload a
file to an FTP Server. The user is able to ping the
server, however. What is most likely the problem?
Answer - User Error
10. When you load an NLM at the server console the
system presumes it is in ____?
Fill in the Blank Answer - SYS:SYSTEM
11. You are asked to create file system for a company
where performance and fault tolerance are equally
important. How do you organize the volumes?
Answer - Span one volume over all hard disks and
duplex each disk.
12. File Compression can be set with which utilities?
Answer - Windows Explorer, NetWare Administrator,
13. Type the command to add a swap file to the Data1
Fill in Answer - SWAP ADD DATA1