HP-UX System Administration
Exam Questions, Answers,
Yesterday clear my paper
and analyzed about 11 dumps and compiled answers together
for the help of u people.
1. What access method
does an Ethernet bus use?
C. Token passing
2. For HP-UX 11.0, a bootable tape image may be created
using the command:
3. What are the 4 key words in an “if”
statement in the POSIX shell?
A. if , then , do , done
B. if , then , else , fi
C. if , then , begin , end
D. if , then , else , endif
4. Which of the following device file names point
to the disk drive defined by the following ioscan
–f output lines? Class 1 H/W Path Ext_bus 4
8/16/5 Disk 9 8/16/5.6.0
5. Which of the following files can NOT be used to
prevent ftp access?
6. Which statement is NOT in a format suitable for
either /etc/hosts.equiv or .rhosts? A. –pluto
B. + sally
C. saturn, pluto, -bob
D. saturn –bob
7. You have created a directory for the volume group
named /dev/vg01. Which command would you use to create
the guoup file for this volume group?
8. The difference between block and character I/O
A. character I/O goes through the buffer cache and
block I/O does not.
B. Block I/O is for large data transfers only and
character I/O is for small data transfers only.
C. Character I/O is only used for tty devices.
D. Block I/O goes through the buffer cache and character
I/O does not